Top 5 Anime Chareacter [MALE]


This is my 1st time doing this top list rank for ANIME, last time I only do for IDOL category.
This rank from my personal opinion. ENJOY IT =)


5th Place

Character : Mikoto Suoh
Anime: K


Well, lot of people will think why I choose him rather than other male character. The reason I choose Mikoto as my favorite character is because I really like his personality, if some of you already watch this series maybe you already know, he is such a lazy person and sometime you can see he always taking a nap(same with me). Even he is a Third King for his CLAN he really care about his other clansmen when one of his clansmen ( potentially will became next king for Red Clan) he became raged full with anger and will do anything to find the culprit (1st episode).
On the 9th episode(my favorite episode), Mikoto breakout from SCEPTER 4 custody and he really a badass...

4th Place

Character: Sinbad
Anime: MAGI


Sinbad is the Kind Of Sindria, Dungeon Capturer(capturer 7 Djinn), Kind Vessel (Candidate to be a King) and also leader of the Seven Sea Alliance. First when I saw Sinbad making an appearance I think who the hell is this person, is he really strong (my friend told me that he really strong), having be robbed when make a first appearance.
after been robbed while sleeping...tsk tsk tsk

when I saw his first Djinn equip and with another equip, YES!!! he really strong. Title as a king never been doubt for him.

3rd Place

Character: Roroanoa Zoro
Anime: One Piece


Why I choose Zoro? Why not Luffy?
1st person to follow Luffy and became one of the Mugiwara "Monster Trio" (Luffy,Zoro and Sanji). The first thing is I never doubt Zoro loyalty to his Captain, this loyalty prove when Zoro offer his life to protect his exhausted Captain after fighting on of Shichibukai at Thriller Bark (Gekko Moria) to the other Shichibukai (Barthomelow Kuma). Kuma offer Zoro to take Luffy fatigue and will left the crew if he can survive, well in your face Kuma. That loyalty that I take as major account to place him on my 3rd choice. 


2nd Place

Character: Light Yagami/KIRA
Anime: Death Note


Here come the 2nd place on my list, Light Yagami or KIRA. First Death Note user and he use to kill the criminal and already set  his mind to clean the world and creata a NEW WORLD, a world without crime and became a GOD for his new world. Have been challenge again and again by the world most famous detective "L" also allies with the other KIRA (Amane Misa/2nd KIRA and Teru Mikami/4th Kira) and still manage can get away from all of that because there are no physical prove that can stated he is a KIRA.
Yagami is a genius and he can think 2 or 3 step maybe more than that based my opinion, he can create a diversion to move the other people from him for been a KIRA. He create 3rd KIRA and 4th KIRA to prove that he is an innocent, even he sacrifice 3rd KIRA.
Yagami way of thinking is what make me think he the best criminal character. Well he die without achieve his dream.

Light Yagami have been played by two actor:

                 Tatsuya Fujiwara                                Masataka Kubota                  
       
 1st Place

Character: Lelouch Vi Britannia
Anime: Code Geass


My first choice is Lelouch and not Uzumaki Naruto, Monkey D Luffy, Natsu Dragneel even Son Goku or Saitama is Lelouch Vi Britannia.
First I want to choice Light Yagami and put Lelouch on the 2nd place, after reconsider back few factor I choose him as my first choice. Reason is Light Yagami tried to created his ideal world but die at the end of the series before achieve his dream but Lelouch has united the world by putting all the blame into his shoulder and die by his friend(Suzaku) that take place from his alter ego character "ZERO". Lelouch has sacrifice everything for someone freedom and also for his sister dream.
Lelouch is an intelligent and good with chess, he create strategy by implement chess game as his plan. Not like Light Yagami that use Death Note as weapon(put aside brain power), Lelouch also as a power that call as Geass, Geass that can make people do what he want them to do. Well if KIRA has that Geass Power I'm sure that he will be invincible(you know what I mean)..



Well, that's all my list....Feel free to share your thought, really appreciate.
Photo and maybe few information from this review will be CREDIT to the owner especially "PHOTO"
See Again On The Next Post.
Next Rank List






No comments:

Post a Comment